Praises....

We've been looking for a job for Josh for the past couple months and his old employment working for cell towers enabled him to come back. However, the shop here by my mom's didn't have any hours for him to work so he was relocated about 4 hours east of us. Because they have a 5 months of work available we were just going to move over there for a couple months while Josh worked. Well we called a few places through word of mouth, including the apartment complex (yes only one, it is a tiny town) and there was just nothing! Well I was planning on going there today and so packed everything up, only to find out that it didn't work out. I thought it would be a long week without Josh again. But tonight a miracle happened! Someone we know told us of a couple who goes away for the winter to a warmer spot. And we can rent their place for really cheap while they're gone!!! I am so excited!!! Praise God. Nothing worked out previously because He had something even better in store for us. Cheaper rent and it's furnished cause they're only gone part of the year (I was hoping for furnished because we don't have much in terms of furniture). God is so good!! We're leaving Tuesday, and have just one prayer request, and that is that our van will ,ake it. It really has been through a lot of driving.

No comments: